AAOT Forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » AAOT Forum » Patient Questions » MAH, shoulder injection

MAH, shoulder injection

Posts 1 to 3 of 3

I am a recipient of major autohemmotherapy and UBI for chronic fatigue and chronic shoulder pain. After a single injection of ozone in my shoulder, my chronic pain was gone. Although I did experience worsening of my pain after the injection, it was well worth the end result of complete resolution of my pain, and that was 4 years ago. I have received several MAH/UBI treatments with positive effects in energy and resolution of any cold or flu like illnesses after each therapy. I highly recommend this form of therapy to anyone with chronic pain or flu like illness.

Last edited by Brian B (2016-11-07 01:01:58)

Brian B wrote:

I am a recipient of major autohemmotherapy and UBI for chronic fatigue and chronic shoulder pain. After a single injection of ozone in my shoulder, my chronic pain was gone. Although I did experience worsening of my pain after the injection, it was well worth the end result of complete resolution of my pain, and that was 4 years ago. I have received several MAH/UBI treatments with positive effects in energy and resolution of any cold or flu like illnesses after each therapy. I highly recommend this form of therapy to anyone with chronic pain or flu like illness.

Last edited by Brian B (Today 22:01:58)

How much did it cost?

Brian B wrote:

Last edited by Brian B (2016-11-06 23:01:58)

Very happy for you! This is a huge victory in your life. Sam has many times searched for the same place, but in our region, even with the Internet problem, you have to use a proxy server that would go to Google ;) In any case, I'm very glad that you lost your problem.

Last edited by Hutre (2017-06-18 15:29:28)

You are here » AAOT Forum » Patient Questions » MAH, shoulder injection